ATF seminar: Livestock emissions and the COP26 targets
The Animal Task Force (ATF) is organising the 12th ATF seminar, which is a second of two events on ‘Livestock emissions and the COP26 targets’. The seminar will take place in Brussels, Belgium on 17 November 2022.
- University foundation, Brussels, Belgium. Remote participation possible. - Brussels, Belgien
The Animal Task Force (ATF) seminar on ‘Livestock emissions and the COP26 targets’ will be held on 17 November 2022 in Brussels, Belgium. Remote participation is possible. The event will invite discussions with farmers, industries, scientists, policy makers and society.
Its aim is to contribute to:
- Address how research and innovation can support the livestock sector: address needs in R&I to help the livestock sector adapt to climate change and mitigate its emissions;
- Provide input for European research and innovation agendas and for public policies, to secure Europe’s role as a leading global provider of safe and healthy animal-derived products;
- Engage in a dialogue with various stakeholders;
- Foster ownership by farmers and industries.
The event follows up on the Symposium of the ATF and EAAP Commission on Livestock Farming Systems, held on 5 September 2022 in Porto, Portugal.
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory. Please register here.
Find the provisional programme and more information through this link.
University foundation, Brussels, Belgium. Remote participation possible.
Rue d'Egmont 11 Brussels 1000 Belgien