The Assembly is the main governance body of the European CAP Network. After its launch last October, 2023 is the first year of the European CAP Network’s operation in the 2023 - 2027 programming period.
The objectives of the 1st meeting of the Assembly are:
- To welcome new members;
- To present the governance structure, explain the role of Assembly members and what is expected from them;
- To discuss the next steps to set up the governance structure;
- To provide an update on the CAP Strategic Plans and EU activities;
- To discuss the key role of the CAP Networks in the implementation and evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plans as well as promoting innovation; and
- To provide an update on the activities of the EU CAP Network.
Centre Albert Borschette
Rue Froissart 36 Brussels 1040 Belgium