As an integral part of the EU CAP Network, the CAP Implementation Contact Point supports and coordinates networking activities relating to the design and implementation of the CAP’s strategic plans.
We do this by connecting people and encouraging colleagues from across Europe to learn from one another and to exchange their experiences and their inspirations. We help develop knowledge by providing a platform for networking and by engaging with people at the local, national and European level. We share the outcomes of our work with a broad audience through a mixture of different communication products and channels.
Based in Brussels, we are an enthusiastic team made up of experienced policy analysts, network facilitators and communicators with different backgrounds, including in the agriculture, food, rural development and environment and climate sectors - meet the Team!
Networking and exchange
- We support European meetings of National CAP networks that offer opportunities for peer-to-peer exchange at the European and national level
- Our events include thematic group meetings, capacity building workshops aimed at improving technical delivery of the strategic plans and larger seminars for a broad audience
- We host a Local Action Group (LAG) database and partner search tool, which offers support for cooperation through LEADER and Community-Led Local Development (CLLD)
- Our Thematic Groups bring together interested experts and practitioners to exchange ideas, knowledge and thinking on priority topics related to the CAP
- We identify and share good practice examples of projects on the ground from across the EU Member States
- Analytical summaries provide facts and figures on CAP programming and implementation
- The EU CAP Network website brings together useful, informative and up-to-date information on the CAP and the work of the EU CAP Network support units and is available in English, French and German
- A monthly newsletter covering the whole of the CAP is complemented by a LEADER specific newsletter circulated four times a year
- The EU CAP Network magazine brings together the voices of European rural stakeholders and our project brochures highlight projects funded by the EAFRD and EAGF
The CAP Implementation Contact Point supports the operation of the EU CAP Network together with the Support Facility for Innovation and Knowledge exchange including EIP-AGRI and the European Evaluation Helpdesk for the CAP.
Stakeholder-driven Thematic Groups foster networking and share knowledge of CAP-related topics.Find out more
Learn about the National Networks operating in each Member State and how they include stakeholders from all areas of the CAP.Find out more
Discover a wealth of on the ground projects and initiatives supported by CAP funding across the European Union.Find out more
Learn how we support LEADER and CLLD and join in to connect with colleagues in other EU countries.Find out more
Increase your knowledge and understanding of the CAP through our collections of good practices and insights on policy.Find out more
Mountain actors forge pathways for sustainable value chains
Mountain representatives met in Hungary from 6 to 8 November for the Workshop “Unlocking the Power of Mountain Value Chains”, organised in the framework of the EU-funded MOVING project.
Skills for agriculture – new Policy Insights publication
Our latest publication in the Policy Insights series examines the topic of agricultural skills in the context of policies involved with managing shortages of appropriately skilled farm workforces.