Shaping the Future of Rural Areas: High-level Rural Policy Forum
- CAP Implementation
- Generational Renewal
- Jobs, Growth and Equality in Rural Areas
- Long-term Vision for Rural Areas
A bold opportunity to gather key political actors to advance the political agenda for the future of rural areas, prepare a fruitful debate in the Council of the EU, and support Member States to take action to unlock the potential of rural areas.
- El Parador - Siguenza, Spain
- Enabling high-level policy exchanges between national authorities to contribute to the conclusions of the Council of the EU on the implementation of the long-term vision for EU’s rural areas (LTVRA);
- Share experiences about how EU policies and funds can best contribute to achieving the rural vision in key policy priority areas for the Spanish presidency of the Council of the EU and explore ways how the Rural Pact can add value;
- Establish a dialogue to explore with Member States enhanced multi-level governance frameworks and participatory structures to listen to the voices of rural actors and relevant stakeholders and enhance the design of rural policies that enable them to act in the framework of the Rural Pact.
The Forum will help move forward towards greater complementarities among different policy instruments and strategies.
Plaza del Castillo Guadalajara Spain