This thematic newsletter of the Innovation Knowledge Exchange and EIP-AGRI newsletter provides you with inspirational ideas from Belgium and Romania, activities from the EIP-AGRI Support Facility and the EU CAP Network activities on organic farming.
- Walloon farmers test pesticide and tillage reduction strategies
- Ecofriendly techniques for organic orchard pest management in Romania
- The Action Plan for the Development of Organic Production in the EU
EIP-AGRI Support Facility activities
- Organic farming in the spotlight
- EIP-AGRI Organic Farming Brochure: Innovative approaches to support conversion
- EIP-AGRI Conversion to Organic Farming Workshop
- Video AGRI challenge: organic farming
Did you know
- The Food for Europe podcast has a number of episodes related to organic farming
EU CAP Network activities
- Thematic Group on strengthening the position of farmers in the organic supply chain
- YouTube channel on organic farming in Hungary
- The Organic Cities Network
- BIOFRUITNET: Boosting innovation in organic fruit production
- Horizon Europe and organic farming
- EU Organic Awards Ceremony 2022
The ‘Support Facility for Innovation and Knowledge exchange including EIP-AGRI’ produces a monthly newsletter on Innovation & Knowledge Exchange | EIP-AGRI. In the newsletter, you can read more about the latest events, publications, funding opportunities, networking possibilities regarding innovation, knowledge exchange and EIP-AGRI in agriculture, forestry and rural areas.
If you have relevant information for the EU CAP Network based on innovation in agriculture, forestry or rural areas, you can send it to mailto:email@example.com.
This could be, for example, a video, a funding opportunity, an inspirational idea, a call for contributions, a survey or a report.
Newsletters go out on the second Tuesday of every month, so please send the information to us at least four weeks before that date.
Subscribe to the EU CAP Network newsletter on Innovation & knowledge exchange | EIP-AGRI.
- Publication date
- 22 November 2022
- Innovation, knowledge exchange & EIP-AGRI